Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 16, 2009

March of Dimes Benefit

Special Limited Time Offer from Frames Of Infinity

It's spring in Pittsburgh, and the flowers are already everywhere. If you know Kristy then you know that dandelions have a special meaning to her. You know that they are Asher's flowers. When I was coming home from Maggie's Easter Party Tuesday morning, I noticed a clump of them next to the road by our house. I took a couple pictures and me being me, couldn't just send her a picture of them. I let my creative juices flow and well, this is what I came up with. So, this is our first dandelions of the season in Pittsburgh!
I wanted to do something special with it, so I decided on a benefit for the March of Dimes. All the information can be found here about the print, the price, and how much goes back to the March of Dimes.


2 wonderful people say::

Just Me said...

How sweet is that?! I'm definitely thinking I will NEED to have one of those :o) I hope lots of other people feel the same way!

Take care,
♥ Amanda

Aunt She said...

I LOVE the picture - As Amanda said, "I definately am thinking that I will NEED to have one of those!" as well - lol~