Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 20, 2009

Billy Bad bag

So Maggie came home Friday with this paper bag, all excited about it. She was talking WAY too fast for me to understand what in the world she was trying to tell me, so i just listened and nodded. I know all you other mom's out there are smiling right now, lol! I feel horrible not slowing her down and finding out what she was rambling about, but honestly, it's a paper bag people!
SO i just checked my dashboard, and found this link on her school's blog. So now i share it with you, so you all can know the story of the paper bag puppet! Yes in case you are wondering, that is Maggie sitting with all the boys watching...I didn't think it was her at first, i sent her to school with her hair in a ponytail, and she came home with her hair in a ponytail, but it is her. I remember her telling me she had been playing with these boys on Friday at recess...something about hula-hoops!
(update...they changed the picture, so now Maggie is NOT in the picture)
Sorry this is short, Fionn and I are off to run errands. I think the post office lady is getting tired of seeing me, lol. Good thing she seems entertained by my kids! It was another long weekend here, and I'll get around to blogging about it at some point! Just not right now, Greg needs more sleep!


0 wonderful people say::