Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cloth Diapering Question

So we've been playing with the idea of cloth diapering for a while now, and I've been doing some research but I'm not entirely sure yet where to start. And we want to start. From what I can tell Kushies and Imse Vimse are the two that we are most interested in, but I would LOVE to hear from those of you who use cloth diapers. I don't really want to deal with swishing and bm's, but would feel better about cloth diapering I think. So PLEASE, if you have any information for me, SHARE! Thanks so much!


2 wonderful people say::

Just Me said...

All I know about cloth diapers I learned from MckMama...oh, and "myMama" who used a diaper service :o) One of the girls I went to high school with uses cloth diapers, so I'll check out her blog and send you a link or something. My mom is trying to talk to my sister about using cloth diapers for my nephew...I'll pass on your information to her :o)
Good luck!
Amanda

Nicole said...

My one friend, Amanda (not the Amanda that already left you a comment), but Chris Card's (who went to school with Greg & I) wife uses them with their son. Her blog address is http://www.heresoneforya.blogspot.com/ so go check it out and ask her about it. Hope that helps!