Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 20, 2009

Not MY children...



I wasn't going to do this today, mostly for lack of time, but I think that in the midst of me losing it right now, this is going to help calm me down!
I've been TRYING to clean all day, and well honestly, they have been trying destroying the house.
Right now my bed is torn apart, with all the linens in the wash because IT WAS NOT MY CHILD who a) grabbed my coffee and laughed as he dumped it all over my sheets then while I was cleaning that up b) managed to get his diaper off and pee on my comforter...yeah, def. not MY child.
It was not MY child who, while I was cleaning up messes a&b who climbed up furniture and stood on his tip toes to grab a whole container of puffs only to rip off the lid and throw them all over my house. Nope, not MY child.
It was not MY other child who ignored my pleas for help with her brother because she was too busy destroying her room while under the guise of "playing" It was also NOT that same child who, after I told her to get dressed, was still running around in her underwear two hours later, complaining of not knowing what to wear...
Upon realizing my anger at her state of undress, it was not MY child that threw her underwear in the dirty clothes and paraded happily around my upstairs with her little brother following along behind her laughing....nope, definitely, NOT my CHILD.
MY children would NEVER ignore me, get into candy and destroy their bedroom, only to sit in the middle of destruction and ENJOY their tasty snack, nope not MY children...

They would most definitely, NOT share a pack of m&m's among the disaster they created...and then they would NOT go right back to playing instead of cleaning it up...not MY precious, loving, children...
And last but NOT least, they would NEVER tease each other, NEVER, EVER, EVER...especially, while grinning about it while the other one cries and runs to mommy....NOPE, not MY children...


and on that note I feel slightly better...back to cleaning up the destruction, lots to do today! I do have one tiny little not me for today though...

I would NEVER let Fionn run aound putting Maggie's headbands on his head, nope, not me...I would never ignore that fact, OR take pictures of him with it on....nope, NOT ME!

3 wonderful people say::

Just Me said...

Hope the first installment of "Not MY children" will help you through the rest of this day! Sounds like some craziness...too bad I have no excuses as to why MY work isn't done! On that note, I ought to get to work ;o)

Take care,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

"Good" morning Ging!

OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY! My grandchildren sure are little stinkers aren't they?! They're beautiful too! I feel bad for you and hope you have a better day today.

Love and good luck today!
Mom

Hilary said...

HEHEHE!!! Love the mess!!! Looks like they had a BLAST :) I got that shirt of August's at Wal-mart last year for $3.00 on the clearence rack..it cracked me up and spoke to me at the same time if a shirt can do that :) because Lord help me he wears me out!! Have a great week :)