Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 6, 2009

Idlewild

On Friday we braved(once again) the gloomy skies and headed to Ildewild Park. I won't lie, it was NOT the best day to take our kids to an amusement park that they've never been to before, but hey, it was our ONE day with daddy, so off we went! This was all of our first visit, and let me tell you, if you're ever around Pittsburgh, and you have kids, this is worth the hour drive!! Storybook forest is great and they LOVED it! We did NOT love the rain so much, but we dealt with it!
We are of this morning for Maggie to start swim lessons, so here are a couple pictures from Storybook Forest to entertain you until I have time to write up a full post! We hope you all had a great 4th of July weekend, and can't wait to show you our fireworks pictures, but for now...OFF TO THE POOL...

lol, she cracks me up!

my big boy, look at him trying to pull out that sword!


"Peter, Peter Pumkin Eater...had a wife and couldn't keep her"...Greg thought locking us in the pumkin would be funny...so there's our rendition of being jailed in the pumpkin!! And I think, my personal favorite!! Yep, this place is just magical!!

1 wonderful people say::

Just Me said...

SO much fun! I really like the locked in the pumpkin picture ;o) And, Maggie's expression in the big bad wolf picture makes me laugh :o)

Hope you enjoyed your day at the pool!