Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The little things...

It may be a little vase filled by little hands, but the love that it symbolizes is bigger than the whole world. The flowers in it change, at first they were dandelions and buttercups, but now it's whole "little" arrangements that change weekly as the flowers slowly wilt. It may seem trivial to some, it is after all, just a little vase with flowers, but it brings me so much joy to know that they were all picked just for me.
I know one day soon she will be off doing her own things, or just "too busy" to do something as trivial as pick momma some wildflowers, so for now I enjoy every minute of it, every minute of our summers together. Thank you God for a daughter that brings me so much joy, just by the little things that she does!
I don't think I could ever tell her enough how much I love her!

2 wonderful people say::

Just Me said...

Aww, that's SO sweet! :o) Sounds like another fun day...love the curls on Maggie :o)

Nicole said...

I have a vase of wildflowers just like yours and I love it! Chase is into picking me the clover blooms or whatever they're called this Summer - it's too funny! I've taught him to pick them so they have a l-o-n-g stem so they will be able to go in a vase well. I love it, I love it, I love it!!! :o)