Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just a Thought...

I thought that I should add one more thing to the blog tonight in regards to my work....
I was just going to reply to one person, but thought maybe I should just post this for all of you and get it out of the way. It seems like maybe people don't know, our real friends and family, I've never charged anyone we care about my "client" prices, as a matter of fact, lol, they've not even paid a fraction of what my clients pay. If you want pictures taken I would be honored to take them for you! I'm not going to post the information here on what I charge for those sessions, it would just be silly, people don't need to know how my business runs!
Just email me for the details!!!

2 wonderful people say::

Nicole said...

I'm going to assume that comment was meant for me. :o) Thanks Ginger! I will definitely keep you in mind - maybe I'll wait until she's a year old before I have any taken (if I can stand to wait that long) - we'll see what the year brings. At this rate, she'll be a year old in no time. It's hard to believe she's already 5 months old! Time sure flies! I'm just trying to enjoy every moment with her since she'll be our last. Thanks again for the offer!

~~Nicole

boltefamily said...

I have had a few people ask for photographer recommendations...would you mind if I gave your Frames of Infinity link on my blog?

You are the best photo editor I have ever seen! What you have done with some of Asher's photos AMAZE ME!

I am thinking of you guys and hope to see you soon!